If your question is not available here, please send us a query using our contact form.

What is MWO / MYWO?

MWO refers to Mus'Art Wind Orchestra while the MYWO refers to the Youth Wind Orchestra

What instrumentation does MWO accept?

We accept the standard wind band instrumentation. (Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, Euphonium, Trombone, Tuba, String Bass, Percussion

I am interested to join the MWO, what do I need to do?

We recommend interested parties to come join us in our weekly practices to experience our environment and culture before joining us. Afterwhich, an audition and interview will be held.

I am interested to join the MYWO, what do I need to do?

There is currently no criteria to audition for entrance to the youth winds. However, a high level of commitment is required. More details can be found here.

Does MWO / MYWO provide instruments for their members

Members who have successfully passed the auditions are allowed to use the instruments provided by the CC. For the MYWO, members are required to bring their own instruments except for Tuba, String Bass and Percussion (including keyboards)

Connect with MWO

Connect with MYWO

Related Links


Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
A Musical Group under the Wing of Jurong Green CC

6 Jurong West Ave 1 S(649520)